benefits and details
SARCOE TRAINING PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Improves integrity, good governance and rule of law;
- Enhances human rights within the context of domestic law and international standards;
- Increases Foreign Direct Investment;
- Promotes compliance in Business and Finance; and
- Advances the understanding of the laws of conflict during times of war and internal strife, thereby seeking to ensure compliance and reduce the suffering of civilians and combatants alike.
- Will provide highly practical short courses of varying duration in how to counter and defeat corruption, advance Human Rights, and improve compliance with the Laws of Conflict;
- Will provide South Africa with a Professional Cadre to assist the State in resolving any corruption and related problems; and
- Will become the Region’s hub for advancing knowledge and training in combatting corruption and advancing human rights and the laws of conflict.
- Enhance the capabilities and effectiveness of those attending;
- Are taught by leading experts from The Pavocat-Stellenbosch Academy; and
- Are fully accredited by Stellenbosch University.
Would also establish a highly effective independent Professional Cadre within South Africa, which could be engaged, as necessary, to assist relevant government entities (e.g., SUI, SANDF, etc), if so requested, to resolve any relevant problems that it may encounter, including a world-class asset recovery facility.
HIGH RANKING ‘STUDENTS’
Will be drawn from throughout the Region and will include:
- Regulatory Authorities
- Public Officials
- Judges and Prosecutors
- Specialist Fraud Units
- Counter-Corruption Units
- Police Officers and Investigators
Financial Sector and Professional Services
- Regulatory oversight bodies
- Company officers and employees
- Compliance officers
Uniformed Forces (Laws of Conflict and Human Rights training)
- Senior Military Officers from all Armed Services
- Senior Law Enforcement Officers (Gendarmeries and Police)
- Private Military Contractors
- Private Security Companies
- Counter-Corruption courses would include members of the Law Enforcement Community (e.g., police officers, prosecutors and judges), civil servants, compliance officers and those seeking knowledge and a professional qualification in countering corruption; and
- Human Rights and Laws of Conflict courses would include those working to improve human rights within the Region (e.g., members of national human rights commissions), law enforcement officers, members of the gendarmeries and armed services, defence contractors and those seeking knowledge and a professional qualification in Human Rights and/or the Laws of Conflict.